Nine Mile is a village located in Saint Ann Parish Jamaica. It is the birthplace of our reggae legend, Bob Marley. Mr. Bob Marley was a believer in the Rastafari movement which is clearly seen in his music. A man of peace, knowledge, and spiritual guidance for us all, Nine Mile jamaica hopes to share the legacy that is Bob Marley while educating our visitors about his life, music, and legacy.
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Bob Marley, His Home, and Its Poverty
- The Bob Marley Museum
- Jamaican Food
- A Guide to Jamaican Patois
- How Does 9 Mile Differ Today From When Bob Marley was Alive?
- Nine Mile Jamaica Tour
- The Annual Pilgrimage to 9 Mile, Jamaica
- How is Music in Jamaica Different Today than When Bob Marley was Alive?
- Ziggy Live- Tomorrow People
- The Son.